Raised in 2021
- Jannine Gearon just donated $20.88
- Katrina Burt just donated $28.19
- Jos & Lisa just donated $52.20
- Pav, Luke, Aiyla and Ellie just donated $156.60
- Jenny just donated $28.19
- Garry & Ali Payne just donated $104.40
- Sarah McKay just donated $58.46
- Llew just donated $58.46
- Denise just donated $58.46
- Chloe just donated $20.88
- Pauline just registered for 42K Your Way - Area of greatest need
- Tina Bains-Sidhu just donated $58.46
- Amelia just donated $6.15
- Anonymous just donated $56.00
- Sarah Crossley just donated $58.46
- Harmeet just donated $58.46
- Susan L just donated $31.32
- Leonita Huwyler just donated $28.19
- Anka One and Gracedale Team just donated $56.00
- Anna just donated $41.76
How it works
This August, you can walk, run, swim, or even cycle, in a team or individually to raise funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation and complete 42k Your Way.
You choose where, when and how you complete this 42km marathon challenge and how long it takes to get you there. A day, a week, the whole month - it's up to you.
It is never easy being a sick kid in hospital and with extra restrictions currently in place it can be even more scary and isolating for kids and their families. So we need your support to go the distance and help show sick kids they are not forgotten and they are not alone.
Register, promote and go the distance for sick kids and complete 42k Your Way during the month of August.