Raised in 2020
- Erynne just donated $20.00
- Aunty Pat & Uncle Lloyd just donated $56.00
- Bernie just donated $58.24
- Jaeger just donated $56.00
- June just donated $58.24
- Trevor just donated $31.20
- Simone just donated $20.00
- Taiye just donated $28.08
- Taiye just registered for 42K Your Way - Patient and Family services
- Paulina just registered for 42K Your Way - Patient and Family services
- cabbage patch kids just created a team in 42K Your Way - Patient and Family services
- Amanda just donated $30.00
- Robert just donated $60.00
- Grigg just donated $10.40
- Mikayla just donated $5.00
- Sharon just donated $10.00
- Wendy just donated $20.80
- Anita just donated $20.80
- Steve just donated $30.00
- Gwen and Steve just donated $58.24
How it works
This August, you can walk, run, swim, or even cycle, in a team or individually to raise funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation and complete 42k Your Way.
You choose where, when and how you complete this 42km marathon challenge and how long it takes to get you there. A day, a week, the whole month - it's up to you.
It is never easy being a sick kid in hospital and with extra restrictions currently in place it can be even more scary and isolating for kids and their families. So we need your support to go the distance and help show sick kids they are not forgotten and they are not alone.
Register, promote and go the distance for sick kids and complete 42k Your Way during the month of August.