Raised in 2020
- Vicki Minogue just donated $52.00
- Rita Raciti just donated $10.40
- Anonymous just donated $100.00
- Tricia Kleidon just donated $20.80
- Rebecca Ross just donated $58.24
- Patrick just registered for 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Teagan just registered for 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Gefry Steckelbruck just donated $28.08
- Ben Reeves just donated $107.00
- Jess Schults just donated $56.00
- Kathryn Lloyd just donated $28.08
- Kathryn just registered for 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Kirstie just registered for 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Kimberly just registered for 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Domain Hot Steppers just created a team in 42K 'Step it' Your Way
- Emma Perry just donated $28.08
- Melita Doneva just donated $28.08
- Kevin Thomas just donated $26.00
- Amy Metcalf just donated $30.00
- Noeleen Ronaldson just donated $20.80
How it works
This August, you can walk, run, swim, or even cycle, in a team or individually to raise funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation and complete 42k Your Way.
You choose where, when and how you complete this 42km marathon challenge and how long it takes to get you there. A day, a week, the whole month - it's up to you.
It is never easy being a sick kid in hospital and with extra restrictions currently in place it can be even more scary and isolating for kids and their families. So we need your support to go the distance and help show sick kids they are not forgotten and they are not alone.
Register, promote and go the distance for sick kids and complete 42k Your Way during the month of August.